Plane spotting at YYZ!

Hey everyone! I went spotting again for my first time post-lockdown. This time I made the hour and a half hike to Toronto Pearson! I started off spotting R05 arrivals and then switched over to R06L departures.

————————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------------------

First is an Air Canada A321 coming in from Calgary

————————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------------------

WestJet 737-700 on final from Winnipeg

WestJet 737-800 on final from Vancouver

Air Canada A220 coming in from Montreal

Emirates A380 ending it’s long flight from Dubai

United CRJ-700 landing from Newark

British Airways 787 Dreamliner from London Heathrow

American A319 landing from Dallas Fort Worth

Air Canada Express CRJ-200 getting ready to depart to Columbus

Air Canada Rouge A321 about to head out to sunny Varadero

My equipment

Canon T4i
Canon 70-300mm lens

54 Likes

Nice shots!! Love them! ✈️📸🙌🏼

1 Like

Thank you!

3 Likes

Love the shots there! I like the A380

1 Like

Thanks! Glad I was able to catch the whale 🐋

2 Likes

Those are some epic angles of the A380!!

1 Like

Thanks pop!

2 Likes

Does Air Canada fly there by any chance? Nice shots too!

1 Like

Nice spotting! I love the a380 shot!

1 Like

I choose 9 cause I live in columbus oh

1 Like

hey enemy, MTL and Toronto are not friend in sport

Nice shot, I love it

1 Like

Nice shots i mostly like the A380.

I also have a kind tip next time try to get them with better light (Sun should be in your neck not behind the plane)

2 Likes

Awesome shots! That emirates came unexpected to me

2 Likes

Some nice shots you got !
Guesss you didn’t capture the new 767-3 cargo freighter yet ? Hopefully you will soon. 👍

1 Like

Awesome shots! Love the Air Canada Rouge livery.

1 Like

Amazing images!

1 Like

Not many good spotting spots that I know of that allow for that unfortunately. Kinda new to YYZ spotting

2 Likes

@Kamryn backlit alert 🚨🚨

1 Like

Sweet! Great pics!

1 Like

Lovely pictures bro! I’m sure you survived the cold weather there ;)

1 Like