Plane Spotting at Spokane Washington

Hey guys, today I would like to show you some more pictures I have taken over the years. In August my family had to drive to Spokane and when we were there, they took me to the airport to go plane spotting. These pictures are taken on a Friday around noon from the top of the airport’s parking garage. If you want to know what plane is in the picture just click on it and it will be named what it is. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

P.S. As of October 25, 2016 I’ve been here for 30 days, and this is my 30th topic. I’ve really enjoyed hanging out with you guys and hope to keep doing it for a long time:-)

Check out more pictures at:

Thanks for looking and Please tell me what your favorite picture is.

16 Likes

I like the third picture down from the top. it looks like an MD-80 but I could be wrong.

1 Like

It’s a Delta CRJ700

I like the Fedex ATR, the Alaska 737, and the cargo 727

Oh ok thank you! These are some really good pictures! The only planes I ever see at my airport are small GA planes because the road is wider than our runway!

So, have you ever flown comercial?

Nice shots m8!

Those are probably my favorite too.

I wish i could see these at MEM :( only bring in the caravan at night. I love the new Alaskan Air livery

What is your favorite?

Alaska 737-800

I think that is a 737-900.

1 Like

Yes, I love The new Alaskan livery too and I can’t wait to see it on the Q400.

It seems there are really good spotting areas in the US. Where I live the only decent place is right next to a busy road and is obstructed by an annoying fence. You can’t even see many planes because of the angle. Anyway, my favorite is probably the second one and the new Alaska 737. Nice pics!

1 Like

This airport has a lot of fences too. We went to the top of the parking garage.

I have flown commercially but it was back when I was dumb in aviation so I had no idea what it was all I knew was I wanted to do it again but I have only actually been the PIC of my Cessna 150.

It’s a nice looking plane:-)

There are a lot of flights I went on when I was little that I wish I knew more about , like flying on NWA:-(

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.