Plane Spotting at SFO

Hey everyone! I had the awesome opportunity to see some cool aircraft taxi by as I boarded my flight in San Francisco a few weeks ago, so I thought I would share them with you guys! Enjoy!

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would like and subscribe!

21 Likes

@CaptainLeo1 Seems right up your alley ;) and you’re welcome

I love the video! You’ve got a sub from me!

3 Likes

YEssssss fabulous post, I am subbed and great vid keep it up man! Can’t wait to be at SFO only 1 week and 4 days for my next flight :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 Like

That quality is amazing! You have a like from me!

What camera do you use for such high quality?

2 Likes

The colors have a very iPhone look imo, I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

Yes, but I don’t think an Iphone can record in 2160P…

That’s like FRAProductions level filming

No iPhones do 4K, they have for some time. Most high end phones do 4K. iPhones especially, but pretty much any flagship phone these days does some darn good video. As someone who follows cameras a lot that has a pretty iPhone look imo (not in a bad way, just the way the color grading is and stuff). I could be wrong though.That’s some nice video though device aside. Every time I see good video it makes me question my choice to do more photography, I can never decide lol. Really good stuff in your channel, I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for anything new you post. That plane window is squeaky clean though, I’ve never been able to get anything decent from inside a plane thanks to that 😂

@raze Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)
@CaptainLeo1 Thank you! Have fun on your flight!
@Robertine I use my Iphone 11
@KPIT Your right! It is an Iphone 11. :)

3 Likes

I don’t know wether to be happy my eye for this stuff is that good, or sad I have watched enough reviews to get my eye that good 😂

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good eye you’ve got there. It takes a lot of practice to notice things like that. XD

1 Like

@CJLAviation u have a sub from me also

1 Like

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate the support! :)

1 Like

No problem bud love the vid

1 Like