Plane spotting at Schiphol Int'l Airport (EHAM,AMS)

Hi y’all,

Since I am working next to Schiphol Int’l Airport (RWY 06-24) I always make pictures of in- and outbound aircrafts, while I have to wait for the bus or when I am on my way to work. Therefore I thought to share it with you guys :-).

I will also put the plane and destination underneath the picture if I have time!

1 Like

Aircraft type:
Boeing 777-306(ER)

PH-BVC

Airlines:
KLM, KL895 (from Amsterdam to Shanghai)

!

Aircraft type:
Boeing 737-804

PH-CDF

Airlines:
Transavia, HV5887 (however flown with Corendon Airlines), (from Amsterdam to Chania)

6 Likes

Nice pictures mate! Keep it up

2 Likes

Why did you put them in a seperate post instead of the original post?

Nice pictures btw

3 Likes

I have no idea… Just wanted to first announce why I made this thread I guess :-). Maybe that’s why

2 Likes

Great photos!

Next time tell the light poles to stop bullying us photographers :(

2 Likes

LOL But great pics

2 Likes

Great photos, looks a little cloudy, but good nonetheless.

1 Like

Singapore airlines cargo next to Sikway and China cargo!

Bad picture of a take off from an embraer

3 Likes

EasyJet - U27977 (EJU63WL), From Ibiza (IBZ/LEIB) to Amsterdam, aircraft type: A320 (OE-ICJ)

Vueling - VY8322 (VLG72SB), From Barcelona (BCN/LEBL) to Amsterdam, aircraft type: A320 (EC-MCU)

KLM- KL1020 (KLM1020), From London (LHR/EGLL) to Amsterdam, aircraft type: E190STD Skyteam livery!!! (PH-EZX)

4 Likes

Love the vueling A320!

1 Like

Great photo and by the way, it is China Cargo not China eastern cargo. They are almost independent. I am saying this because last time I mentioned we need China Eastern liveries and someone told me we already have China Eastern (Cargo)… ;)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.