Plane Spotting at Changi Airport! (WSSS)

Hello! Just wanna share some pics that I took when i visited Changi earlier in the day with my girlfriend. Apologies if I the pictures are not that fantastic.

Would love some tips on where to get a good view of the planes taking off and land on Changi.

Scoot B787-8
Silk Air B737-8SA as MI753 after a flight from Phuket!
SIA A350-941 as SQ31 touched down from San Francisco! First time seeing this beauty! Hope this Aircraft gets released in the game!
SIA B777-312(ER) in a Star Alliance Livery as SQ 2 taxing for their departure to Hong Kong!
KLM B777-306(ER) as KLM835 taxing to RWY02C for their flight to Denpasar
Thai Airways B777-3D7(ER) as TG408 taxing for their flight to Bangkok
SIA A380-841 as SQ424 loading up for its flight to Mumbai!

21 Likes

I haven’t seen someone spot a Thai 77W in a while now. Looks stunning in that livery!

1 Like

Ooo, I’ve never seen a scoot airlines plane before! Looks neat

1 Like

Lovely A350 right there. So many wide bodies in Singapore, I wish SCEL had that kind of heavy traffic.

1 Like

Their Scoot A320 looks cute too with their yellow livery

Even if the quality isn’t the best, they are still amazing planes. Thanks so much for sharing!

Great selection of planes, too bad those windows were a bit dirty that day ;)

And it was raining :( so visibility was reduced.

1 Like

You gotta Love the A380’s.

The viewing deck at Terminal 1 provides more clearer views, sadly from there you can only see planes taxiing to and from Terminal 1 as you can’t see the runways from there.
If you want to take clearer pics of airplanes, I suggest visiting the area around Changi Beach Park, it offers great views of airplanes arriving at Runways 20C/R or departing from Runways 02C/L :)

2 Likes

Nice captures. Airplanes are the best.

Oh! My favourite airport in the world! I bet you had a great time. You also managed to catch the Singapore A380, very nice!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.