Plane Spotting at Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (1/4/21)

Went spotting three days ago to AEP/SABE after it had been reopened after its runway extension. Once the terminals are expanded, SABE will be able to accommodate aircraft bigger than a B752.

Anyways, here are the photos!

Flybondi B737-800.

Aerolíneas Argentinas B737-800 LV-FUA (the same registration of the IF version).

Aerolíneas Argentinas (former Austral) E190 going around.

Aerolíneas Argentinas E190 LV-FPS with the Skyteam livery.

Flybondi B737-800 LV-HFR.

Aerolíneas Argentinas B737-800 LV-FVM.

Aerolíneas Argentinas E190 LV-CHQ.

Aerolíneas Argentinas B737-700 LV-BZA with the Skyteam livery.

Jetsmart Argentina A320 LV-IVN.

8 Likes

Hello!

These are some excellent photos, however, there is a limit to 10 photos per topic and the aircraft must be mostly visible as per the topic rules.

Your picture of the sky team plane is fine but the others with the fence are unfortunately not.

If you go spotting again I would suggest putting your phone against the fence.

Thanks!

Nice pictures

I’ll delete some, but the photos are perfectly visible, even with the fence.

I’m sorry but the one’s with the fence almost completely obstruct the view of the aircraft. This is unfortunate and a little frustrating to those viewing the photo but not it’s not that big of a deal since you are a beginner photographer. Just know next time to avoid the fence or find a different location. :-)

I’m not a beginner photgrapher, I’ve plenty of experience plane spotting.

Well then one would know not to shoot with so much of the fence visible. Again it’s not that big of a deal, we are just trying to help. Just know for next time you make a spotting topic to maybe not include photos like these. Just don’t shoot through the fence or find a different spot. 👍

1 Like

Too much fence, not enough plane. Without the fencing these photos would’ve been been much better off in this topic. Thanks for the understanding!