Plane sinking into the ground at KJFK

Alright so I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue or has had this issue but after crossing RWY 22R at KJFK, taxiing to RWY 31L, my aircraft just sinks into the ground. I’ve made 2 attempts but to no avail. Internet connection perfectly fine, restarted my app on the 2nd attempt and also cleared cache but nothing seems to work :( …Any of you lot have more solutions to this problem?

1 Like

It could be a glitch? Which staff need to fix. Haven’t had any issues at JFK

It doesn’t seem to be by the looks of it, aircrafts ahead of me didn’t sink into the ground. My aircraft sunk on the exact same spot twice

Try clearing your scenery cache and spawn in and cross 22R and see if it still sinks.

1 Like

Done that twice, I’ll do it again for the 3rd time

2 Likes

Have you tried restarting your device yet?

2 Likes

Clear scenery cache and restart the app, some rare cases you will have to reinstall the app

If you had a read through above properly, you would have noticed that I had already given this a go but I’m trying it again for the 3rd time.

Not yet but I’ll resort to that if my 3rd attempt is unsuccessful

1 Like

Stated you might be the rare case. Where reinstalling is the only other option.

1 Like

You don’t need to do it that many times. Restart your device and that should solve it

2 Likes

maybe jfk doesn’t want you to cook more photos

well in all seriousness it’s probably scenery not loading correctly or something. I’d just re-install the app

UPDATE: I took a different taxiway to cross the Runway this time and the aircraft luckily didn’t sink into the ground. Don’t quite know what was wrong with that taxiway but nonetheless, thanks for the help everyone!

3 Likes

You know exactly which taxiway it was?

Yes I do but I doubt it had anything to do with the taxiway as multiple aircrafts had no issues going on that taxiway.

1 Like

Well anyway you resolved the situation, just saw ya departing. Have a great flight to Muscat!

2 Likes