Plane shot down in Peru

So apparently a small drug running plane has been shot down in Peru. It was carrying 70kg of cocaine. One of the passengers escaped but the pilot was arrested.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36200725

3 Likes

Well in bad side, why the airplane, should be a car. But in the bright side, hurray, we have to deal with drugs.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Well, some people get hurt innocently, these people get hurt because they’re risking their lives doing things they shouldn’t.

1 Like

Serves them right. However, RIP plane. You lived a good life :’(

4 Likes

Yeah ideally they’d arrest them on the ground but most of the airports they go to are either just fields or hidden by jungle. It’s rather unfortunate.

Sounds like GTA V… Trevor delivers packages… Oops!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yea… It’s unfortunate that the plane has to be shot down… I guess the Peruvian government has tracked them for at least a bit so they decided it was time to strike them rather than waste time tracking them further? Idk…

1 Like

Speaking of basic human respect

8 Likes

One does not simply smuggle cocaine on a Boeing 717 LOL

4 Likes

Do you think they will notice that they are smuggling 🙈😂

They are carrying drugs. IMO they can all be shot down.

1 Like

Are you referring to the real one or that genius guy smuggling his stuff in a B717?

The real one. The one on infinite flight is just a troll. He has a 717!

Yes yes, it deserves to be shot down! Is this common in South American countries, by the way?

1 Like

There are probably thousands of drug smuggling planes flying around with no transponders, radios, or lights.

Yeah I guess… Sorry, I’m not really exposed to all these aviation drug busts but thanks for the clarification!

2 Likes

Trevor Philips Industries

2 Likes

I care more about the poor plane than the actual dealers…

Is that sad?

1 Like