Plane rocking up and down

airbus a320

1 Like

What was your flaps at?

2 or 3 i think

Sounds like a calibration issue to me. Make sure you calibrate prior to disengaging AP

i done that three times it done it on takeoff stalled and rolled

Before landing make sure you are below MLW like @BritishPilot mentioned. and try to maintain a good speed optimal for your aircrafts landing.

You can find this useful for finding that information.

2 Likes

how do i know if i’m heavy or not is it when you put the fuel in and it’s green orange or red?

1 Like

Plane Load

Yes red is heavy

yeah i thought so but i was no where near heavy on landing

I recommend you to look at the user guide and infinite flight YouTube channel for tutorials

1 Like

Orange means you are greater than your MLW and red mean your greater than your MTOW. If you are approaching your airport and greater than your aircrafts MLW you can fuel dump above a certain altitude (i believe 10,000 ft) to reduce total load weight.

You can find these settings in the toolbar

1 Like

As mentioned earlier ground speed could be low

1 Like

what type of plane is it?

@Captain_Oblivious

A replay of what happened might be the best way to figure out the issue

1 Like

Please look at the user guide on the Home Screen on infinite flight and also infinite flights YouTube channel 🙂

1 Like

For tutorials

could be your autopilot looking for speed, if your speed is to slow the plane will try to keep to its speed you selected in the autopilot, might be that your a bit heavy for the speed and altitude your at, or it could be turbulence or your sensitivity settings

1 Like

ok well i believe IRL pilots use flaps 3 and approach speed of above 140 IAS in the a320

but in IF there’s some bad bugs with the a320 fam, particularly the a320 and a321. I’ve tried using APPR+manual landings and I still get the same oscillation with both. It’s extremely frustrating and thus have abandoned using them for the past year lol.

so in conclusion i’m not sure there’s a fix to this problem

…oof…

1 Like