Plane purchases missing

Hi! On pre global infinite flight I bought some of the purchasable planes such as the the a320 family and 777 200. But today I logged on and those planes were not available and said “subscribe to use this Aircraft” I’ve tried reinstalling but that won’t work. I’m also always connected to the Internet all the time. I’m using android and the latest version of infinite flight.

Did you purchase them on the same account? You are not switching between apple and android?

There is a button labeled “Restore Purchases” that should help you.

For more help with subscriptions and purchases please visit the Infinite Flight docs. https://infiniteflight.com/guide/get-help/general

just restore purchases I bought the 777-300er, 777-200er, 787-8, A320, A340, 757, 767, 737-800, 747-8, and the Q-400 before infinite flight changed it where you can’t buy them individually and pressed restore pushes and they where all back

On android there’s no “restore purchases” button. And no im not switching between android and apple

It sounds like your current play store may be logged in as a different user than the one that purchased the IAP.

Try giving your device a reboot after the install to force it to load in app purchases from the play store.

Their will have to be one check you app store and see purches history and see if you got those planes in the past

Ok let me check

or maybe your not signed into your app store account

Yep in my purchase history there all there.

then do you have like a gaming account with your phone that you always use if you do try to see if you can restore purcheses

Can you please reboot your device like I suggested earlier?

Ok doing it know

Andres, restore purchases is for iOS where Google Play will automatically link purchases.

ok but for android its different
To restore purchases on Android

1. First of all, delete the app from your device
  2. Tap Settings in your device
  3. Log in with your email (same used to purchase)
  4. Download the app and tap Options > Restore purchases
  5. Confirm your password if necessary
  6. Get back to clips screen and tap icons to download

Ok rebooting has not worked. I’ll try what andres just said know

What specific device are you using?

1 Like

Samsung galaxy tab a 2019

A great solution to start with, would be to listen to those with vastly more experience on these matters instead of arguing against.

All App Stores selling Infinite Flight and it’s associated in-app purchases allow for downloading without repurchasing after an item has been paid for. If you’re an Android user your previous purchases will automatically be unlocked when you download the app. Apple users must open the aircraft selection page, then tap “Restore Purchases” to access any previously purchased regions and aircraft. To ensure success, please check the following:

• You have used the same App Store account and ID as the original purchase.
  • You have not been previously refunded.
  • You are not using any IAP hacking programs.

Note: If none of the above are applicable, a simple uninstall / reinstall often resolves the issue.

Please contact your respective App Store if you have any further issues.

4 Likes

Nope andres your method has not worked. Secondly I’ve done none of the above.

Okay, then do the following:

• Open Infinite Flight
  • Tap Settings -> About
  • In the top left corner, you’ll see app version + app info. Tap there and hold for a few secs. You’ll be asked to send diagnostics data. Please do so and let me know when you have.