Plane & Pilot Events (Old Topic)

The Zurich event has been delayed.

What?

Global has kinda been out for the past 10 days…

1 Like

Yah oops. We are working on it now.

I haven’t updated the topic yet, we are open again;-)

1 Like

I was referring to @Wattsup_jet, he corrected his error though.

2 Likes

Plane and Pilot is now officially certified as a virtual organization

IFVARB Certified32b4e98789ebf16b8c243baa0202b22d7fff70d8

4 Likes

Congratulations! and I am glad my idea and use of the IFVARB ‘verified’ the tick is still living strong throughout the VA arena! haha.

4 Likes

Plane & Pilot Events is proud to announce the addition of @jakevaz423 to our team! Jake will be an event leader and soon a public relations manager.

We will be announcing our next event on November 21st.

2 Likes

Glad to be a part of the team! 😁✈️

2 Likes

Let us know what you think of us!

Plane & Pilot has noticed a decrease in the amount of event participants lately and we want to make sure that the community still enjoys our events. If you have time, please use the polls at the top of this topic, or fill out our feedback form. Thanks!

3 Likes

And, if you give us a rating, please let us know why you gave us that rating!

3 Likes

It’s our one year anniversary, thanks for your support!

One year ago on Wednesday, Plane & Pilot was first announced. Since then, we have grown into a highly professional and well recognized company. We would like to thank all of you for your continued support and coming to our events. We can’t wait to see what this coming year brings!

2 Likes

The Plane & Pilot staff wants to wish you a Happy New Year!

This has been a great (almost) first year for Plane & Pilot, and a great year for Infinite Flight. P&P has grown, expanded, and improved. And we want to thank all of you. Here’s to 2018!

4 Likes