Plane & Pilot Events (Old Thread)

Yes, I did joined your Slack!

1 Like

Celebrating 50 Events!

50 events. Yes, Plane & Pilot has now officially created and managed a total of 50 events for Infinite Flight since we were founded back in 2016. That is more public events than any other virtual organization in Infinite Flight! These have ranged far and wide from ultra realistic airline flights to super fun aerobatic competitions. We would like to thank everyone who has participated in our events and all of the great VAs we have been able to work with, we would never have been able to get this far without you! We are no where close finished creating events for amazing flight simulator, here is to our next 50🥂

Find our 50th event here:

8 Likes

I’ve got to conclude. Still running ever since it’s release, greatly appreciated and respected in the community. A lot has changed in these past months. I’ve seen a lot and to see that your event group is still running, I have great respect towards. Great wishes and good luck to you guys in the future!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Plane & Pilot has been through a lot of ups and downs since we were founded, but thanks to our amazing members and this supportive community, we are still going strong and have no plans to stop creating events for this awesome flight sim!

3 Likes

Welcome @Peter_S to the Staff Team!

We are very excited to welcome @Peter_S to the Staff team as our Slack manager! Peter will be moderating our slack, keeping it active, managing internal group flights, and more in an effort to improve the experience for our Slack members! Stay tuned for more updates on Plane & Pilot!

8 Likes

New Thread and Overhaul Coming Soon!

Over the next few days, the Plane & Pilot staff will be working hard to completely overhaul our group, the biggest update since we were first founded in 2016! In this rework you will see:

• Plane & Pilot ATC

• New Event Series

• Sponsored Events

• And more

Keep an eye out for our all new and completely redesigned thread, which will be released in the next few days! We can’t wait to share what we have been working on with you!

4 Likes
closed #29
unlisted #30