Plane Interiors

Question: What are all of the aircraft that have interiors? I notice some don’t have interiors and I need to know which ones do. Thanks.

2 Likes

The aircraft that have an updated interior cabin are the CRJ family (except the Q400), the Challenger 350, the Ejets, the 757 and the A220

2 Likes

I don’t think the Q400 is part of CRJs lol

Also 717, A330, and 777 have rudiementary interiors

4 Likes

The C130s could too. I was listing the ones that have more detailed cabins with features like seats

5 Likes

The Cessna 208 has an interior. Personally I don’t see why the C208 is regarded as legacy when the 747 and MD 11 family isn’t. The a350 also has an interior that you can go into in free cam, but it has nothing in it

3 Likes

I mean the 3 I listed do have seats, the 717 is a full cabin but it’s not as HD as the newer jets and the other two have them in front of the second set of doors only

4 Likes

Ah, I thought the 777 didn’t have seats

3 Likes

I think the 777 has a few seats, only in the front of the cabin, not the whole think like the others

2 Likes

Yeah I just checked, it’s only the first part of the cabin that has seats

2 Likes

Don’t forget the TBM930

The 747 (except the -8) is listed as a legacy since they have not been reworked.

In IF, legacy indicates if the model has been reworked or not instead of indicating it is a famous legacy aircraft.

Hoping for interior on the 737

1 Like

The 777F is fully rendered on the inside, including a cargo hold (empty) and passenger compartment right behind the flight deck.

1 Like

In the back back it doesn’t pretty much just first class has seats on the 777 but premium economy and main economy don’t have seats 🥲

Hear Me Out GIF - Hear me out - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

virtually all commercial aircraft have interiors. The interiors vary depending on the airline and the specific configuration chosen by the airline for the particular aircraft type. Major commercial aircraft manufacturers like Boeing and Airbus produce a variety of models that are used by airlines worldwide, and each of these models can be customized by airlines to suit their needs.

If you are referring to specific types of aircraft or models, it would be helpful to know which ones you are interested in. Additionally, keep in mind that developments in aviation can occur, and there might be new aircraft or changes to existing models after my last update.