Plane fell through Ground at LAX

Hey, I was in a 77W at la a little while ago and around the terminal 5 area my plane fell through the ground. Anyone notice this?

Try restarting IF.

Hello. Go into your settings -> general -> clear scenery cache -> yes. This should fix the issue

4 Likes

I took off from KSFO just fine. I think the airport might have a glitch

Ok, I’ll do that after my flight to EGLL from KSFO. Hopefully no more trouble.

1 Like

It’s not just you, everyone thinks something wrong with IF when it’s actually their device. I haven’t seen any serious glitch in the game yet.

It’s a glitch :(

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time an issue hasn’t been reported at Terminal 5 at KLAX. I’ve learned hat the issue sometimes resolves itself after a while, but I still suggest troubleshooting these steps.

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

i find clearing the cache doesn’t solve the issue. just reinstall the app.

Ok, I have cleared the cache and I will test it as soon as I can. Thank you everyone who helped. I’ll get back to you a soon as I can

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.