Plane Crash in Texas

I was just about to start a normal middle school basket ball game where we hear a plane fly over our gym later to hear a huge explosion. This all happened at around 5:30 pm CST. I got outside with a friend othat see a fire ball and a ton of black smoke. It turns out a small white plane (no police report yet) crashed right next to my school and 1 person is seriously injured. No news articles are ou yet by the way. The plane was supposedly trying to land at Our local airport a mile away from our school. Please pray for the one pilot in the plane as he was trapped in the plane while it was on fire. I saw this all happen, and this is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. (I don’t know what topic to put this in besides real world aviation that I do not have access to.

5 Likes

Welcome!
Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

As it is an unfortunate truth that there are many small aviation incidences on a daily basis. We ask that you refrain from posting about these on the forum. This is due to the volume of topics we would otherwise get that would clog up the forum and dilute productive discussion of other topics.

Additionally, you must be TL2 to have access to #real-world-aviation. Keep contributing to the community by liking and posting and you will be there in no time!

2 Likes

Ah! Thanks.

It was a small white ga aircraft I can not find any articles