Plane automatically crashes when Taxiing through Terminal

Hi IFC! I have been across some unpleasant encounters with some people that have taxxied through terminals. So I think your plane should crash when you hit a terminal.

I searched hard to see if this was a duplicate but It wasn’t so If it is a duplicate close it.

Post Withdrawn, my iq was low and misread terminal for aircraft

5 Likes

Yeah. You wouldn’t want some idiot ruining your flight.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is a good idea. What if you “accidentally” crash into the terminal? You never know.

Also, IFATC should report those that taxi through terminals :)

2 Likes

What about the odd person who forgets to turn on their breaks and ends up slightly in the terminal when parking? What happens to them?

2 Likes

I agree in a way but I don’t. I agree because it could happen. But again, It is highly unlikely that you would. You would have to park recklessly.

I’ve once forgot to turn on my brakes while parking once, ending up slightly into the terminal… you wouldn’t wanna hear that crash sound at the end of your flight.

2 Likes

It would only happen if you aircraft was completely in the terminal. Because again. It is not normal for a aircraft to be completely in the terminal.

1 Like

On the training & expert server, controllers can tell the aircraft this is not a taxiway.

1 Like

How does this have anything to do with the topic?

I’m just saying even if this feature is not implemented, there is a command for controllers to tell the pilot that is not a taxiway.

1 Like

cool. Also this would be a great feature when Terminal Buildings are added!

1 Like

I mean, only if casual server doesn’t have this rule

1 Like

true! Casual server is completely left out.

2 votes! Thanks @JornGroen!

1 Like