Places to spot at Phoenix Sky Harbor

Hello there everybody! If there is anybody from Arizona here, or know Phoenix Sky Harbor Int’l pretty well, I was wondering if you know where any good airplane spotting ocations are. If you do have any recommendations, post some pictures from your spotting experience. Thank you very much! :)

I think the Terminal 4 parking garage would be great for spotting.

I’m from Phoenix and would say the parking garage that @GolferRyan said would work. I don’t go spotting so can’t really help. Do like a quick google search about spotting at KPHX.

Washington & 40th. Go down 40th towards the airport and you’ll be right next to runway 8 perfect spot for the BA747 arrival. There’s parking and plenty of space as well as the road kinda dead ends by the runway.

Know lots of people in PHX. Terminal 4 parking garage the last level is the best place

1 Like

My favorite place is dead end of 40th street on the south end of the airport. All the 25R departures as well as the 25L arrivals

There’s a dirt “road” hill at the dead end and you’ll almost always see other people up there. I’ve even spotted there at the same time as a PHX police officer.

I know a few guys that spot there regularly! If you have a social meadia account I can put you in touch with them

In Phoenix I stayed at the Kimpton. On the hotel there was a roof top pool right under the final for the runway. Plane spotting was epic here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.