Pittsburgh International coming 3D

For some time I’ve worked editing my local airport, Pittsburgh international (KPIT). There’s plenty more work to do but I figured I’ll share some progress pictures of this underrated airport.

—————————————————————————————————
Concourse D: Home to Delta, Breeze, and Frontier

Birds Eye view:

Control Tower:

Ramp Tower and Admiral’s club deck:

FBO Area:

—————————————————————————————————
Looking for a flight?

52 Likes

Looks very nice!

1 Like

happy jazzguy13 noises

2 Likes

Looking very neat and nice, looking forward to this.

1 Like

Haha he’s a cool guy, met him once right in the terminal!

1 Like

Lucky.

That looks very nice! Keep working on it and it would be an amazing airport!

1 Like

Looks very nice, will make sure to fly to it when it comes out! Did you use a canopy to make the rounded textures on the terminal? That looks pretty cool

1 Like

@ZachN that looks amazing 🤩

Your commitment and attention to the fine details is impeccable! As a fellow editor working on my first airport, I understand the commitments and insanely long attention spans that are required to edit airports of any size
Keep up the amazing work 🤙

2 Likes

Thank you! To replicate the design, I did.

1 Like

Thank you! This was my first major project and definitely took many hours of trial and error.

1 Like

What was your first airport?

KRDM, Redmond Oregon. But I’ve been an editor prior to opening to the community (aka beta days). This airport wouldn’t be suitable for a first go now.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this airport it looks awesome thanks for your service for the INFC

3 Likes

Please add KMEM

I believe it’s WIP already

1 Like

Bonjour c’est très beaux hâte d’y être
Dit moi j’ai un aéroport antillaise ou je vie et que j’aurais voulue mettre en 3D serais-tu intéressé ?

1 Like

Looks really nice for now. Too bad you’ll have to redo the terminal in a few years.

Actually the current “X” design is staying the same during renovations. The only thing changing is the addition featured in picture number two, eliminating the tram currently needed to move from airside to landside.

1 Like

This is my home airport too. I love flying here. Cannot wait for this one!!

2 Likes