Pittsburgh Gets China Eastern!

It needs to increase faster so port authoroty doesnt downsize the terminals.

1 Like

The plane to renovate is happening, they are looking for a contractor now, and will probably break ground some time in the next 1-2 years. But it is minimal downsizing…

It’s less than a week away now! 😱

The final chapter in this story!

1 Like

Waiting on pictures of a water salute and a huge party

1 Like

Congrats! Hopefully we get some big airlines at…

I’m gonna shut up

2 Likes

I wish I had them, we were going to be able to go, but it ran about 45minuets eirly so I was at a doctors appointment. Hopefully, fingers crossed I will be at the 15th flight…

1 Like

My teammate got a cool Snapchat video of the water cannon salute. I don’t have that one to share but this is via the Pit Airport (@PitAirport) twitter account:

3 Likes

Now I am downright confused about the situation, a tweet from the airport says this was the first of four, I saw somewhere else that it was today and the 15th, and some of the wordings make it sound like a seasonal flight. I’ll be sure to update you when I know more…

I forgot to tell you all!

I managed to go see the second one, and unless more are announced, last one…

I suppose that really is the final chapter then…

I suppose Inwas wrong here too, we got BA…

Oh, all the things I would do if I could predict the feature…

KBUF😂 I have huge dreams for my airport, some of which will never happen😕

1 Like

KPIT is also a lot larger and has a future ahead of it because of well Pittsburgh. Our airport will remain a small airport and probably add routes to other places in the US… Maybe a route to Montreal or another Canadian airport? Maybe more routes in the Caribbean? I pray everyday that something big will happen here for our airport in Buffalo… 🧐 I see a great future for PIT also because having this flight from PVG is probably a test for the airline to see if they could get good service in Pittsburgh.

1 Like

And if they add a route then other airlines will try to compete with China Eastern and bam… Your on the map.

1 Like

KPIT might be as popular as EGLL one day on IF :)

2 Likes

Hahah! One day maybe, one day!🧐

2 Likes

I have one goal in life, and you just figured it out!

1 Like

I doubt this at th moment since they were only two charters…

But fingers crossed… 🤞🏻

1 Like

Haha - but I will do anything to protect my home airport ;)
#egll4life
jkjk lol
or am I…

1 Like

Well you have everything you could ever want at EGLL

1 Like