Piper Seneca V

@Marshall_J nope, I just realize that should have more Infos when I found it
It’s just to support …

@Bryant_Lol Rogger so, I will make it

1 Like

I know, it’s just a joke.

Had that plane in GTA V. Amazing…

1 Like

Why isn’t anyone voting for this. It’s obvious that pilots don’t respect the true value of GA aircraft. I m out of votes but I sincerely hope to see this and more GA.

1 Like

just found a beautiful video giving a big overview of that fresh aircraft

2 Likes

Nice plane! I Love him…

2 Likes

What a georgous aircraft! Would love to see this is Infinite Flight

4 Likes

Today I do not have votes for this topic, but you can be sure that in the future I will vote. I really want to see this aircraft in the IF. 🙂

1 Like

voted with pleasure. We will also appreciate small and medium-sized aircraft such as piper-seneca, King air 550i, Baron 58, Mitsubish Mu-2b, Pc-12 and others …

That’s honestly really cool! Do you think a Cape Air skin would be appropriate for this aircraft?

1 Like

This aircraft is beautiful, and the IF is in need of a GA like that, twin engine. :)

2 Likes

Very cool GA aircraft! I would love to have it! :)

2 Likes

Lets make this happen!

1 Like

Oh, it would be a dream if they added it! Beautiful airplane, very used in Brazil in several aeroclubs … It will hardly be added, unfortunately, but we will try!

Put some features of it in the topic so that the topic is more complete and maybe pay attention to us!

1 Like

Their lack of faith is disturbing. ☺️

1 Like

I liked the reference! lol But it’s what some friends and I see … Unfortunately. I know there are several requests for airplanes to be added to the simulator and they will hardly stop to see this Seneca. With a livery that costs them 2 to a maximum of 3 days of work, it’s already complicated to imagine, imagine an airplane. But this topic is here because there is still some hope. lol

2 Likes

I would like to have the Seneca (or the Aerostar) in the sim too, no doubt.
But it takes more than 2-3 days to make a flight model. One thing is the graphics, another thing is the characteristics of the aircraft, how it handles, sounds etc. In the end we all want realistic flight models.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time for Devs to start thinking about adding a two-engine GA in the IF. This year may not be possible, but next year would be good news for GA lovers.

1 Like

Yes, you got my vote!

2 Likes