Piper Seneca V

75 Likes

I would enjoy regional air field flights with this aircraft :)

Nice request

6 Likes

I thought so too.I’ve been seeing them almost daily at a neighbouring flight school and just wondered why no one has ever requested it.Is it that people hate them :/

5 Likes

I hope not, it’s a great aircraft.

4 Likes

Those engines make it look like if two aircraft were merged into one.

3 Likes

[quote=“Phoenix1, post:3, topic:35690”]
just wondered why no one has ever requested it.Is it that people hate them :/
[/quote]. The people don’t hate them @Phoenix1 they just don’t know or understand the real world of aviation. Commercial air is sexy. It got great PR and is in your face. For very commercial aircraft there are 10+ GA’s. Add in the military craft designed for air combat/support the commercial fleets are but a nit on a dog’s rump.

10 Likes

This plane would be sweet!

2 Likes

Ahh, this is a nice prop! Maybe his and a Lear!

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful plane!

3 Likes

Very similar to the King Air twin props ( feature request on the forum). I would love to see a twin prop GA aircraft, would bridge the gap from the C172/208 and the Dash8.

4 Likes

That plane looks nice to add to the game. You can also add the Cessna 421 and other twin engine GA planes too.

3 Likes

Twin engine props are unbeatable by my standards.

4 Likes

I would like to see a few more GA aircraft in IF, this is quite a nice example.

3 Likes

“The scavenger of the group, watch as the Seneca V makes use of two downed SR22T’s, stealing their engines.
Now, let’s see if we can approach closer, catching a glimpse of the assembly process…”

2 Likes

That would be a great addition!

1 Like

There are reports of strange aircraft sightings. Could be the seneca.

Where?Source…

Here:

1 Like

That seems to be a jet,so sadly No!but i would this bird more than anything if added

Definitely not the 787

This is why:

1 Like