General characteristics
Crew: one pilot
Capacity: three passengers
Length: 27 ft 7.2 in (8.41 m)
Wingspan: 38 ft 8 in (11.77 m)
Height: 8 ft 6 in (2.59 m)
Wing area: 184 ft2 (17.1 m2)
Empty weight: 2,360 lb (1,070 kg)
Max. takeoff weight: 3,800 lb (1,723 kg)
Maximum Ramp Weight: 3 816 lb (1,731 kg)
Fuel: two main nacelle tanks, each of 55 U.S. gallon capacity (110 U.S. Gal. total), two U.S. gallons unusable.
Powerplant: × 1 Lycoming O-360-A1H6, 1 Lycoming LO-360-A1H6 air-cooled, direct-drive, horizontally opposed four-cylinder engine, 180 hp (135 kW) at Sea Level each
Propellers: Hartzell HC-C2Y(K,R)-2 two-bladed, constant speed, fully feathering, with pitch controlled by oil/nitrogen pressure propeller, one per engine
Performance
Cruise speed: 155 kt
Range: 1,000 miles (1,630 km)
Service ceiling: 17,100 ft (5,213 m)
Rate of climb: 1,200 ft/min (366 m/min)
Wing loading: 21.1 lb/ft2 (100.8 kg/m2)
Power/mass: 10.55 lb/hp (0.16 kW/kg)
Single Engine Service ceiling 3,800 ft

(Source: Wike, GA all the way)

The thing is, I want more GA so much I don’t actually know which ones to vote for…

10 Likes

Yep yep yep, count my vote in. GA all the way!

2 Likes

very good request…many infos and technical stuff. I would like to hear why you´d like to have it implemented

Good Evening Lorenzo

2 Likes

I support everybody, who offers to add more GA aircrafts to the sim, but I suggest that if to speak about piper, Seneca V (for twins) or Mirage (m350/500/600 new names) would be preferable as they are faster and have greater range… this is very important as we are all waiting for global flights now!)) Seminole now is mostly for fly schools, as to be honest it cannot compete neither with such twins as baron, seneca or da62, nor with singles as sr22t for example.

2 Likes

@Oleg_Shemyakov. Totally agree Oleg. Let keep in mind that IF is really a flight School for the majority of its members. Let’s follow the proven method of model matriculation. I suggest new folk start with the 172 (a basic trainer) and work up by performance. The guy or gal who enter IF service and starts out flying an airliner is way behind the power curve. Even the wee ones go from trikes to bikes! Regards Max

1 Like

Out of votes, but I love seeing GA feature requests. Being a GA pilot myself it really surprises me that IF does not have more GA aircraft to fly around in.

1 Like

I too would love to see more GAs introduced into the sim. Is anybody listening? I sure hope so!

2 Likes