Pink textures

today when I was arriving at OMDB, my 77F aircraft started having problems with the textures as you can see below

Some parts of the plane turned pink and then went back to normal, and again they turned pink again. This happened in the southern region of Iraq. I don’t know if this is a problem that only occurs in the Iraq region, but I would like it to be fixed

2 Likes

I believe this is known.

1 Like

For the A350, but I’ve never heard the 777 having these issues. Maybe, I’m far behind on info.

1 Like

This was reported during the #open-beta.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/textures-in-the-777-300er-are-missing-above-32-789ft/562086?u=z-tube

The developers are aware and are working on a fix.

2 Likes

Got it. I would have thought.🤦🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Hey @G_Falci, we aren’t able to see this from our end.
Can you let us know what device you have, as well as a screenshot from your “Graphics” page in settings in Infinite Flight?

Thanks!

Just tested and its not happening to me.

Hi, my device is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

These are the “graphic” settings that I use

Thanks!

Can you see what it says in the top left corner of the “About” page? We just want to check the version number and the build number. A screenshot would be great, thanks :)

1 Like

Of course.

You dont get bad fps with these graphics settings?

actualy no, I don’t

Thanks! We’ll take a look

2 Likes

I have the same device and i get like 14fps at low graphics lol 😞

1 Like

Thanks for attention Cameron!

well, this is weird, maybe you have much files on your device, then make the IF run slow

Recently checked, and this hasn’t happened to me (yet) on any aircraft, not sure if it’s something to do with the device type.

Maybe, but im not sure about it. I have 25gb left of 64gb

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.