Pink line of speed goes crazy!

Just so you dont miss it, once you get to 4000 feet during descent, start recording your screen, and then stop the recording once you land.

Keep doing that until the issue replicates

1 Like

OK… I’ll trty

2 Likes

Ohhh its not happening😥

1 Like

Just keep doing it on all your future flights until the issue reappears’

So… There is a chance that my flights will get destroyed

1 Like

It’s alright, as long as you get the evidence that it happened you will not be ghosted. Although you may not get as much XP you are still going to get it and with your recording, we can pinpoint what is happening to fix the issue.

1 Like

is the airspeed increasing and decreasing in an unpredictable manner? If it is that then the wind is gusting. you can fly through it, it just takes practice.

2 Likes

Look at this topic ‘Pink Bar’ Glitch

1 Like

It is completely the same!

1 Like

The wind is just gusting, completely fine just need more practice with it.

1 Like

Its not winds believe me!

1 Like

I’m flying 4 years common

1 Like

Is it increasing and decreasing unpredictably? And rapidly?

1 Like

Like exetremly up and down

1 Like

Those are gusts, Unless I can see a video it seems like that is a gust. That is very common for me to fly through

1 Like

Is the speed actually changing or is it just the pink bar? If it’s only the pink bar, i don’t see how that would cause the aircraft to crash? :)

2 Likes

Ohhh its hard to explain…

1 Like

You don’t understand me

1 Like

The topic you are referring to are about the pink bar having issues, there’s no mention of the speed actually being affected. That’s why I’m asking :)

If the speed would be affected, i can certainly understand the issues it might cause. But if it’s only the pink indicator. It’s certainly an issue but not as major? Or what am i missing :)

4 Likes

I guess you won’t understand until you’ll see that

1 Like