Pink line of speed goes crazy!

Hey! I know there were some topics about it but its not helping.
Every one of two flights I have a serious problem when I land… The pink line of the speed goes up and down fast and cause the autopilot to get crazy and sometimes even crash me…
I can’t see my speed and its so annoying!!! I had a PERFECT approach in EDDF and suddenly it happened… The autopilot went crazy and the plane almost got stoled… I wasn’t able to know my speed so I came so slowly and I had one of my worst Landings!
It is unbearable! Help me!

1 Like

I used to have this issue. Restarting my device and Infinite Flight seemed to fix it! If that doesn’t fix it for you, unistall and reinstall Infinite Flight!

Do you have a recording showing this error? Or could it just be turbulence?

2 Likes

No…its not a terbulance… I have no video

1 Like

But during a landing… What should I do?

1 Like

I’d recommend recording a video then showing staff.

1 Like

We need some visual reference to know exactly to what you are referring to. I have an idea of what you’re talking about, but that issue have not been present for a lot of months.

2 Likes

Wait… I saw a topic with an image

1 Like

A still image won’t really help as you describe it as going crazy… :/

2 Likes

So what should I do? Just wait until my next long haul flight will get destroyed?

1 Like

Maybe try a short touch and go for demonstration?

2 Likes

No… try and do a landing on solo (just a final approach)and see if you can replicate the issue

2 Likes

It is very unexpected… Maybe it will not happen if I’ll try

1 Like

Sorry… I tried it in solo and it didn’t happened

1 Like

Try again. You said every one of two flights, so it must happen often 🤔

1 Like

Yes… But I guess it happened just in live flights

Is it only during landing?

1 Like

But still you can try a short flight…and record it…

1 Like

And rare times during takeoff

1 Like

Are you sure that this didn’t occur when connecting to the APPR? The APPR is known to take control of your altitude and nosedive/skyrocket/back and fourth… (Which would cause the speed to go crazy). Just a thought

4 Likes