Pimpo_Arg’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSE] @N/A

I am starting to practice for the IFATC exam, whoever wants to come is invited and leave their comments here.

ATIS/Airport Info KRND
Landing Runways: 15L , 15R
Departing Runways: 15L , 15R
Pattern Work: Allowed
Weather Status: Cross wind
Frequencies: Tower & Ground
Extra Notes: Please keep a safe distance from the aircraft in front of you
Time: Today 2021-07-10T02:15:00Z2021-07-10T03:30:00Z
Server: Training
1 Like

Hi, any member of IFATC, who is available to join an ATC session, and evaluate me to know what to correct?

I am starting to practice for the IFATC exam, whoever wants to come is invited and leave their comments here.

ATIS/Airport Info KRND
Weather Status: Good
Time: Today July 12, 2021 00:15 AM → July 12, 2021 01:00 AM

@nicopizarro

ATIS/Airport Info KRND
Time: 30MN

@nicopizarro @Yehia_Mohamed

CLOSED

I’ll come!

Realy Thanks!

1 Like

Doing a great job!

1 Like

Thanks bro ! I hope you had a good time

1 Like

That was very professional, thank you! Great job, too bad there was not any other aircraft.

ATIS/Airport Info UUDD
Landing Runways: 14R , 14L
Departing Runways: 14R , 14L
Time: 1HS

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out, I was glad to help. Note: I am a trainee, not an official IFATC yet, but I do have a descent amount knowledge to test you on - which I did. I did not have enough time to test you on departures, transitions, or go-arounds. However, if I stop by next time you open up, I might do so.

2:49:20 → You gave me “N1AM, number 1, Runway 14R, Cleared for the option.” command a little after I was wheels up off the runway. This command should have been issued when I was turning crosswind.

2:52:24 → You gave CP-2526 his landing clearance way too late. You said, “CP-2526, number 1, Runway 14L, Cleared for the option.” after he announced, “CP-2526 is on left base Runway 14L, touch and go.” (2:52:09). You should issue landing clearance on crosswind, not when on base. If applicable you sequence them as well on crosswind (1st sequence → 2nd clearance).

That was all I noticed in the amount of time I tested you, however, I will maybe come by again for a longer period of time to test you in other areas I did not test you in today. I recommend checking out the ATC Manual (Introduction | Infinite Flight) to learn more about what I am saying, and in general, air traffic controlling. Anyways, descent session today, and thanks for controlling the airspace. :)

-American

Thank you very much for stopping by, to take your comments into account. Thousands of thanks

1 Like
ATIS/Airport Info UUDD
Landing Runways: 14R , 14L
Departing Runways: 14R , 14L
Time: 1HS

1 Like

I’ll stop by!

Thanks!!

1 Like

Feedback from SU-ARX

Transition: Correct

Inbound T&G/14R

{ 16:00:08 } Correct pattern entry but missing traffic directions with the option clearance

First Pattern/14R

{ 16:01:59 } Unnecessary pattern entry, Only give pattern entries to inbounds and runway changes, as I already got a pattern entry with my inbound.

Runway change/14L

{ 16:12:32 } Correct Pattern entry, missing traffic directions with the option clearance

No EXT runway command

Thanks! To take it into account and improve, thank you!

1 Like

Today’s service was good. Ground movement & departures handled well. Pattern was also ok. Unfortunately, there was only 1 aircraft flying patterns (the other one was trying to have fun at your expense). 1st runway change was handled well.

I could understand the refusal for the 2nd one. No worries.

After giving ok for departure to the north, remember to give a frequency change command following.

Thank you for the service & Regards.

I denied you the second change of track because we had a naughty who ignored everything. Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

I want to do a session with several people, so whoever wants to join, tell me that I add it to the labels