PilotPeanutButter’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A [PRACTICAL PASSED]

Maybe later as I gotta do HWK :(

If you live in the US, then I imagine you have a lot of time, but here, we are back to school, as in full time. Maybe some other time like tommorow or the next day.

Also, if you are in the US, I wish you the best of luck in this crisis, including everyone else.😊

Oh ok it’s all good. Thank you!

HEy…! Coming

1 Like

Sounds good!

Open at KFAT come by for some patterns! I need a few people in the pattern!

1 Like

Open at KFAT! I need some people in a pattern to practice for my practical tomorrow! @USA_ATC @Eason_F @Vignesh_S @IF787

1 Like

Coming!

Callsign: KAC020

Thank you!!!

1 Like

i will be there too :)

1 Like

Thank you!!!

try to combine pattern entries with sequence, instead of putting them on different commands

1 Like

Oh ok thank you!

Great Go around call, thats very nice.

few things tho besides the pattern entry with sequence

1- F-HATZ was for 29L, you told him at 20:47:23 that he is number 1 cleared for the option which was 100% correct, why did you change it to number 3 runway 29R ? he was for 29L
be careful on this, read the previous communication between both of you

2- you told him extend DW i will call your base, that was not needed, thats called over controlling, you sequenced him as number 3 behind KAC right ? then its his responsibility to turn safely behind KAC, cause you already told him follow that guy

now when to use extend DW i will call your base ?
if there is a departure you want to let him take off, and you have many arrivals that you can’t find a free spot for him, so you tell one of the arrivals extend DW, to make that spacing

of if you needed to manage your pattern, but not for spacing problems

good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

Just a question
Let say you have JY-BAB on 29R upwind
And you have KAC on 29L upwind

And i asked to change for 29L what would you tell me ?

1 Like

Enter left downwind rumway 29L.

Hello, thanks for the amazing service but here is one mistake that you did:

• When I told that I was in final, you told you are already cleared to land, but you cleared me for the other runway.

I really hope you can focus next time.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry about that!

1 Like

Feedback - F-HATZ

At 20:47 you cleared me for the option for runway 29L which was correct. However after that you told me “Number 3, runway 29R, cleared for the option.” I thought you might’ve gotten me confused with another aircraft since everything after that was great. If you were to change me to the other runway, it would look like: “Enter left downwind runway 29R, number 3, traffic to follow is on…” After the sequence you then would clear me. “Number 3, runway 29R, cleared for the option, after the option, make right traffic. Other than a late runway exit call, you did well! Hope you do well on your practical

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like