PilotCSG's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED] @ KPIE

Welcome to PilotCSG’s Thread!

I’m practicing my ATC skills so I can join IFATC in the future!

*This is my second ATC tracking thread!

CLOSED

Airport :

KPIE

Server :
Training

Runways AND NOTAMS
NOTAM: ONLY TOUCH AND GOES. NO LIGHT AIRCRAFT, MINUMUM SIZE, CRJ200.

RUNWAYS: ANY NOT RED

1 Like

Did you just close? I was going to stop by

Yea had a last minute thing just come up :/

Ah alright, hopefully I can come next time

1 Like

Now Open at KPIE, Feel free to stop by! :)

NOTAM: ONLY TOUCH AND GOES. NO LIGHT AIRCRAFT, MINUMUM SIZE, CRJ200.

Why is the minimum size CRJ?

1 Like

I easily lose track of small aircraft, It’s not obligated it’s just a recommendation

1 Like

I’ll stop by in about 5 minutes

1 Like

@IF787 I’m only available for 1 round. I have I flight that I’m going to do.

1 Like

Hello, I was N473CC. A few things today:

• you cleared me for pushback, however my spawn does not allow for pushback, just a minor error

• when I requested a rwy crossing, you said Continue taxi. You should have given a cross rwy X command. You did catch this but after I had crossed the rwy

• you gave me an enter straight in, not sure what that was about… yuo should have given a sequence (if necessary) and a landing clearance.

• when I requested a rwy change, all you gave me was a landing clearance. (For rwy changes or inbound aircraft, you MUST give: a pattern entry, a sequence (if necessary), and a landing clearance)

• good job on my go-around call

• a bit slow on commands, but over time you’ll get faster.

Overall not a bad session, just make sure to review the ATC manual before your next session and you’ll do great! 🙂

(Also might want to edit your title to say closed)

1 Like

You shouldn’t have crossed then. Continue taxi does not give you authority to enter a runway.

2 Likes

@PilotChrisSG didn’t say anything after continue taxi for like 30secs, so I wasn’t sure what to do. I assumed he meant cross, but you are right I shouldn’t have