PilotA320’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Thank you @Zachary_Naponic and @CharlieChang I will study this feedback.

I’m now open @KMCI winds @4kts.

Of your gonna be open in a half hour ill swing by

1 Like

I’m open now.

I’m now open again @KMCI winds @4kts.

@Jason102 I’m open.

You still open

1 Like

I can open now if you want to come?

Nah all good im about to open on expert if you open tomorrow ill swing by when i get out of work

1 Like

I’m open @KMCI winds @7kts.

I’ll stop by

1 Like

Sorry cant make it iPad just died.

1 Like

@MJP_27 before you give me a mistake of not letting you use runway 9 as said above I don’t know for sure if I can use it for inbounds if KMCI gets a plane landing at runway 9 then everybody can use it.

Hey there! You did good just a few mistakes.

• The transition altitude was good. Just a thing to work on. It should’ve been 4,000ft. The formula for the transition altitude is this, Airport’s Altitude + 1,500 feet + 1,000 feet = Your altitude for the transition . So in that case, KMCK’s airport altitude is about 1000ft so I’d add that and add 1,500 feet + 1,000 feet, I’d get 2,500 feet. But then, I’m not done. I have to round UP to the nearest 500. Then you get 3,000 feet. Which is your transition altitude.

• Not sure why you gave me the decend to pattern altitude command. I was decending currently to the pattern altitude before you gave me that.

• And I see you addressed the runway 9 issue. In IF, you sometimes may or may not be able to use the real world procedures. But that’s ok.

Thanks,
Mason

Thank you.

@WesleyHenrich do you have feedback?

Hello @PilotA320. Sorry I didn’t type my feedback before. But here it is:

All times displayed are in UTC and correspond to your ATC replay. Please review this with replay.

23:20:46 - You don’t have to tell me to descent to pattern altitude. I’m already doing this when I requested inbound.

23:22:12 - You said to me to Going Around after I touched and goes from the runway. This Going Around didn’t make sense.

23:25:25 - You did a good job in instructing that aircraft to take off on the right runway (1s instead of 19s)

23:34:37 ​​- After WHAV crosses the runway limit and lands, you shouldn’t count it in clearance. N1547 should be number 1 instead of number 2

23:36:32 - WHAV should be sequenced as number 2 traffic follow on left downwind before being cleared as number 2 instead of number 1.

23:43:05 - N1547 should be number 3 instead of number 2. Because DH 44 has not yet crossed the runway limit and you should still count it in the sequence.

23:43:14 - The same for WHAV. It should be number 2 instead of number 1.

23:44:12 - You could make your job easier by telling DHL 44 to enter right downwind 1R, instead of left downwind.

23:44:23 - DHL 44 changed to runway 1R. You cannot include N1547 (on 1L) in the same sequence as DHL 44. It should be number 2 instead of number 3

23:45:47 - N122PW should be number 2 behind N1547 on runway 1L. Remember that WHAV and DHL 44 have changed to runway 1R and cannot be included in the sequencing of the other runway.

23:47:36 - Enter right base would make more sense for N7762X. And you should not include N1547 in the same sequence because they are on different runways. It should be number 4

23:48:55 - Exit runway command was at the right time. Good job.

I would like you to improve the overall sequencing. Remember that in parallel runways (1L and 1R), each runway has its own sequencing. You must not include aircraft that are on runway 1L in the runway 1R sequencing and vice versa.

Runway change tip: If the aircraft will change to runway R, use the right side (enter right). If it will change to L use the left side (enter left). This makes your job easier and prevents you from confusing the sequences of each runway.

It was good control. You acted correctly with pattern entries, clearances with traffic direction when necessary, transition altitude and others. Keep training to reach your goal. I do not know when I will fly in your control again, but I hope that you improve these points that I listed above.

If you have any questions feel free to send me PM that I would be happy to help.

Thanks for the patterns,
Wesley

1 Like

Thank you.

Open @KMCI winds @G27kts.

Coming in!!! Wait for me!!!

1 Like