@pilot_urp’s Weekly Spotting Thread #1

What’s up guys

I will now be uploading spotting threads that have my 10 best pics from each week. This will be my first thread! Hope you guys enjoy!

10: DL KBOS-TXKF

This was my firstflight of the week. This pic shows me backtaxing with crystal clear water in the background.

9: Another pic of me on the ground

This is another shot of me taxiing except on the taxiway this time.

8: Soaring out of Hong Kong

This is a beautiful pic of me in the EVA 78X turning North

7: Good Morning from Boston

Me doing a DLVA charter flight in the NWA DC-10. Really like this oldie

6: DC-10 Tail Shot

Another pic I got focusing on the tail section

DLVA/AFKLM Flash Flight Event!

The rest of these pics are the main showcase for this weeks thread. I got 5 great pics from the event. Enjoy!

5: Crazy Traffic!

This one showcases the incredible amount of traffic overwhelming KPSP. Insane amount of traffic for this little airport. Shoutout to @CapriciousWisewater for doing his best to keep things flowing.

4: Straight view down the middle

Manged to get a pic showing these aircraft taxiing to the long line for 31L.

3: Terminal 100% occupied

This pic shows the amount of aircraft at their gates which is pretty much all the commercial gates there are.

2: Delta and Frontier tail view

Took when it wasn’t too busy. Not too much here.

1: Tail view + Air Canada

Got a shot of more tails and the AC 77L. Not sure what he’s doing here, oversized.

That’s a wrap!

Well that concludes this folks! Hope you guys enjoyed! I will try to upload my weekly IF spotting /pic threads every Sunday.

What I use for editing

• Lightroom ( does most of it )
  • Snapseed
  • Sometimes the Apple iOS editor (built in)

Previous thread(s)

12 Likes

Nice work! Very colorful with all the liveries!

1 Like

Nice shots, however, could I recommend not to overedit your pictures to much. I noticed some images are a bit too sharp, have to much contrast etc. Some shots look best with just small adjustments! However, your image composition is great!

8 Likes

I really like your photos, I like photos taken where there is traffic

Yeah I noticed that for some pics. I’m a fan of sharpening and contrasting a lot. I sort of rushed the editing a bit too so that may be a factor

1 Like