Pilot on Expert at EGLL

Hi IFC,

Just reported this guy whilst on expert as i was flying. He took off from EGLC and followed me on the whole approach into EGLL not using the UNICOM or having any reaction to me being in front of him. It was very frustrating and you expect more from people on the Expert server. Even with the stricter rules on the Expert server i think they could be a bit stiffer to avoid this happening. Baring in mind its not the first time.

1 Like

Hi @Alex. To inform you the report button doesn’t work for the time being. You can simply contact a moderator to have a look at the problem!!

3 Likes

If you’re referring to the the Report Button, sorry to say but it doesn’t do anything… It doesn’t have any effect at all from what i know…

3 Likes

I know this is super annoying and frustrating, but be the smart one and go around. It will show him how it’s done ;)

12 Likes

Well I thought of it but I was pushed for time and I shouldn’t be the one to go around is the lint I was trying to make. I would have if I had the time.

1 Like

Yeah this has been a lingering problem for quite a while
Those Really annoying guys who just mess everything up on Expert

I don’t really know some other ways to get around those trolls
Going around would not have done anything as he would just follow u around more probably so good choice landing even though it’s very unrealistic

3 Likes