Pilot_Matt’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KAUS

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan beforecontacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! *Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

Airport: KAUS
Runway in use:
Server: Training
Ground and Tower
I will post every time I am open
Comment and I will open back up
Feel free to let me know what I should work on

6 Likes

@Matt ill come join in 20 minutes.

1 Like

I’ll be there in a minute. Aspen isn’t great for ATC practice, but let’s see what happens. Note that the standard there is depart to north and land to south.

Ok. I can change airports to whatever is the best for pattern work.

I was N76VT. For my flight, your taxi and takeoff commands were good. The transition altitude should have been 11000 which is the airport altitude plus 2500 and then rounded up to the nearest 500. I was going to do a landing but you closed. Pattern work is a bit out of place at Aspen. I suspect you were realizing that.

Thanks for the flight. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. There were like several different planes going in random directions. I know basic pattern work, but yea I knew that it was going to chaos.

1 Like

I’ll open up later to try again later, but I will continue to work on the pattern work.

Yeah, Daytona would be better. Ping me when you open.

1 Like

So I have KDAB or KJKA in gulf shores. The only reason for that is because I’ve actually done pattern work there so I know the base of it.

Either one, or picking a single runway airport may be easier to start.

Ok, I’ll search for one, then I’ll ping you when I find one.

Found one KADS, I’ll open later tonight.

@David_Mullen I opened ATC at KADS if you are available. If you know anyone who is available as well, bring them

I am open @KADS. Come swing by to run some patterns or just fly out.

Opened at KDAL come swing by

1 Like

@Matt I see you open at KDAL I will swing by now but I recommend putting in open to your title instead of closed so people come.

1 Like

Yes, I was about to change it

1 Like

Runways in use?

13L and 13R. Just incase there are multiple planes I can manage two patterns.

1 Like

Ok see you in a sec

1 Like