Pilot_InfiniteFlight’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @

Hello IFC, and welcome to my ATC tracking thread. I eventually want to become an IFATC controller, so I think this would be good practice.

I’ll be putting in the replies the NOTAMS and ATC information for the airport I’ll be controlling. All of my controlling will be on Training Server. After my session is finished, I hope to get your guys feedback on the session. I hope to see you guys flying!

2 Likes

Open @KATL
Controlling Ground and Tower
NOTAMS: Departing RWY’s 26L and 28. Landing RWY’s 26R and 28. Please file flight plan before contacting ATC.

UPDATE: CLOSED

1 Like

I will join

2 Likes

Ok I’ll go on just for you! @Paradox

1 Like

@Paradox
Hey I actually gotta hop off for now but I’ll make sure to ping you when I’m next open!

1 Like

@ me when you are open!

2 Likes

Will do! @canton

2 Likes

Hey there i don’t know how available I will be but please @ me when you are open!

2 Likes

Feel free to @ me too next time

2 Likes

OPEN @KCHS
Services:* Ground and Tower
NOTAMS: Departing and arriving runways 15, and 21. Please follow all ATC instructions.

UPDATE: Closed

1 Like

@RyMan @J-F_V @Paradox @canton

1 Like

Hey, I am finishing lunch but I will come as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Ok, will be open about 5 mins unless theres traffic

1 Like

I’ll be a available tomorrow, if you decide to control feel free to @ me!

2 Likes

I probably will tomorrow. I hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Sure thing, you’ll catch me as CF-ASH

2 Likes

Hey I might be able to join and do a couple patterns.

1 Like

Ok, I am still on! Please give me feedback at the end!

1 Like

I’m also just in training but I will try my best with the feedback and no worries I’m a great pilot!

1 Like

Departure:

• Pushback / taxi: N/A;
  • Other: N/A;

Arrival:

• Pattern entry: No pattern entry instruction, both time…before clearing me as #1 and you had a second chance when you resequenced me as #2 behind 60-SMA;
  • Sequencing: No issue (#1 clear to land), then #2;
  • Clearance: When cleared as #2, no need to re-clear me as #1 after trafic ahead has landed;
  • Other: No pattern entry after missed approach…should have give me enter left downwind for 15, here again you issued a sequence without pattern entry;

Pattern work / Play around:

• Pattern entry / touch n’ go instructions: No issue;
  • Sequencing: see bellow
  • Cleareance: No clearance / sequencing after my touch n’go…when I report on left downwind, you replied roger without sequencing / clearance;
  • Transition: N/A;
  • Other:

Final landing:

• Exit speed: N/A;
  • Taxi instruction / ground conflict: N/A

Hope this will help you!

Was a pleasure to fly on you frequencies!

2 Likes