Pilot health certificate

Good evening IF, does someone know the procedures for the health certificate of any experience concerning elbow and joints, because I can stretch my left arm 100 percent not bend it due to accident, can someone help.

1 Like

not 100% sure if that would disqualify you but it would make since as you may need full range emotion for your arm.

First class medical certificate requirements include checks of eyesight, ears, psychical examination , electrocardiogram (ECG), lung function, cholesterol blood, hemoglobin blood, chest X-ray, urine, period of validity

FAA^

1 Like

Thanks I really wish I could get my acceptance but the problem is the country’s ill study and work at are (Egypt, Emirates, and saudia ) and they follow ICAO , where can I get the ICAO procedures.

1 Like

still on your next dr. appointment ask your dr about what he would think you may still be allowed

1 Like

Best piece of advice I could personally give is to read what your national CAA says and, if you require further clarification, contact a local Aviation Medical Examiner.

At the end of the day, they’re the ones who know what is acceptable and what isn’t so they will the ones to give the best advice regarding your personal condition.

All the best!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the help

1 Like

You can search the medical certificate criteria. If your with the US it should be on the FAA website

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.