Pilot critiques

Hello everyone!

Being new to the expert server…I have a “Meh” understanding of procedures and such. I was wondering if there was ever a way for someone with more experience than me to come and critique my Flight Planning, as well as Take off, departure, arrival and landing.

I feel like I could do much more and be a better pilot. I just don’t know where to begin.

1 Like

The user guide is a great place to begin!

1 Like

Indeed it is! There are also some great resources from fellow community members in #tutorials.

Don’t be afraid, we’re all learning!

2 Likes

To reply to both @Thunderbolt and @TheAviationGallery I’m speaking more of now that I am on expert server. I have read the guides and logged my hours and such. My thing is that I want to really know for sure that I am operating properly (I know violations means I’m doing something wrong) And that I am using everything appropriately.

As long as you have read everything and watched everything (which you said you have), you’ll be just fine.

Alright :)

This topic here lists out the common mistakes and it may help!

1 Like

Pretty much what they told you ;)
If you have any questions or clarification needed PM me I’ll answer with great pleasure !

Hi Tyler! If you think it would help, I’d be happy to fly with you and answer any questions you might have. Just let me know when!

2 Likes

I would love that! I’ll PM you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.