Pilot Communication Page?

Does anyone know the name of the website that allows people to get in contact with private pilots who are offering to take people up for a flight? I am not sure if it is for England only (only place I checked as I am English). Someone posted it on the groups a few months ago but I can’t find it!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Neither! It is like a general page that all pilots and enthusiasts can sign up to. Then pilots can say if they want to take anyone up for a flight and non pilots can ask if anyone is available. Pilots just put up some contact details and so on and then you can contact them. I was looking for pilots at Cranfield ((:

1 Like

This is awesome! I’m in the UK and I’d love to do this, let me know if you get the name.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can’t find it still //: I will ask on the groups later

You can get a private charter. If someone took a one way charter somewhere you could see if you could take the private jet back to where it needs to be for 500 dollars from coast coast

I am thinking more like casual flying

Oh man I would love this…

Cheaper than a normal commercial flight and cockpit access!

Got my first seaplane flight up in Vermont with a private pilot. So awesome…

1 Like

It’s called “Young Eagles”. I don’t know if it’s for England, but in the US it gives kids a chance to get their first flight (absolutely free).

1 Like

Sounds cool but I am pretty sure that’s not it //: