Pilot Boredom

Alright,
For anyone that is a real airline pilot reading this, is this video accurate on how you guys deal with boredom?

18 Likes

This is absolutely hilarious. I’m still in ground school so I can’t speak from experience. My understanding is that they’re usually pretty busy running checklists or checking calculations for the flight. I’m willing to bet that there’s a major difference between regionals and long haul as far as free time/boredom is concerned.

3 Likes

This is amazing 😂

4 Likes

Hmm, all that moving around in the back would cause a shift in weight, maybe triggering a roll or stall, and the passengers jumping out would trigger a decompression…but hey, it’s a skit. So that doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Monty Python being Monty Python. Always enjoyable.

2 Likes

My friend says he plays candy crush XD

2 Likes

OMG that was hilarious 😂😂😂😂especially when they are those cabin announcement

I think this might be one of the funniest videos I have ever seen😂😂😂👍

if i was a pilot i would never get bored looking at the instruments and controls…never. and the veiws you get up there… from the cockpit it self are really awesome. outstanding veiws

1 Like

I don’t know what the problem is. Being a pilot is the most un-boring job in the world.

1 Like

That is so funny!

@Aviationluver @Maxwell291

You may say that, but after 30 years of flying you certainly will be. I know some people who have flown for ages, and just view it as a normal job, and don’t enjoy flying.

1 Like

You raise a fair point, but I will make sure that doesn’t happen to me.

1 Like

How will you do that? 😉

I’ll think of something ;)

1 Like

you have a strong point but for me i dont think i will ever get bored honestly

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.