Multiplayer Pilot Option
Bring multiplayer flight simulators to a whole new level with Pilot (Captain) and Co-pilot (First Officer) flight roles. This feature would bring the IFC and IF users even closer when allowing members to partner together on flights by accepting Pilot and Co-Pilot roles.
Features and Perks
- Allow for 2 player options, establishing roles as pilot and copilot in the cockpit.
– Give both users the ability to control the aircraft and all functions of the aircraft including ATC communication.
- Create in-flight communication system between the pilot and co-pilot.
– (Think ATC controls for communicating in the cockpit.)
– This would look similar to preflight, postflight, and in-flight checklists. Including the ability to confirm aircraft settings, aircraft positions, and aircraft instrument readings.
- Allow users to start flights and accept a role, and either a) leave the complementary role open for the public to find and join, or b) allow the users to request a specific user to join them.
- Have a long flight that you won’t be able to land, no sweat, your co-pilot is there to land the aircraft safely.
Join together on a whole new adventure and partner as Pilot and Co-Pilot in Infinite Flight and take to the infinite skies together!