Pilatus PC-12

There is a guy on Instagram I forgot his name but the PC-12 is in a American flag paint scheme. Looks pretty sweet.

Black PC-12s look amazing. This would be a great aircraft to fly with global!

11 Likes

PC-12’s are truly amazing. We use to have one before we got our king Air then sold that then now a grand caravan EX. The PC-12 I loved flying I always got to put the gear down when I was like 9 and loved opening and closing the cargo door. Also the plane was awesome cause we could land it at my grandfathers ranch truly amazing plane.

1 Like

If it is added the Sounds Air livery is a must

PLT Sounds Air (1)

7 Likes

Add Surf Air also.

7 Likes

If you like the PC12, vote for other aircrafts like this.

1 Like

I see them all the time this would be a great A/C

Yes! The PC-12 would be a great addition to the sim.

This is the only aircraft I really want to see in IF. I know most like the bigs but these are a blast and match how I enjoy flying in the sim

3 Likes

Perfect for private flights in IF

3 Likes

I Get that people want airliners but GA is where EVERYONE starts out at when they become a pilot we need more GA airplanes

5 Likes

Boutique-Air

4 Likes

If the King Air can get 160 votes there is no reason this aircraft shouldn’t also.

3 Likes

If anyone wants to see a nice PC-12 lookup @pilottopilot on Instagram. He flys a American flag painted PC-12.

1 Like

Great aircraft! Even has military uses as part of AFSOC U-28 fleet

7 Likes

This is a must for the future of Infinite Flight!

Check out our Northern Territory Police PC12’s!

7 Likes

Don’t hold your breath, I’ve always wanted to see this plane since I started playing this game a few years ago. 5 years now I’ve voted and voted for it in other threads I’ve found in the past. There have been so many requests for this aircraft over the years and it’s fallen on deaf ears, then the topic gets quickly closed and buried by moderators …This aircraft and other GAs have never gotten any traction. IMHO as a whole with the amount of players on the platform there’s not a lot of love for GA aircraft in the game no one votes for them compared to the amount of other votes (looks at the amount of votes for an A330 rework compared to This one). I really wish there were. Those of us who like these type aircraft and speak up about them are a minority number of players no one cares about when you look at the data. The aircraft that seem to get all the attention are the big commercial aircraft…the Boeing/Airbus Mafias. Or they want a Concord in a game that restricts airspeed to mach .99 universally. I’m beginning to think I’d have better luck winning the lottery, going to flight school then buying one to fly in RL before actually seeing it here…It’s a shame though … RJs have a similar problem of looked down upon by players. Bombardier will have a new aircraft out before we see an RJ rework…oh wait…IF is a great balance compared to other games from PC to mobile devices not overly complicated where you would have to find your switches in the cockpit on others and yet can do some great simulations. It would be cool I think if you could buy 3rd party aircraft and import them into the game or allow others to submit aircraft they have built with the game engine for sale or outsource aircraft development to others since there seems to be a very limited amount of developers. Since there are only so much that can be accomplished per year, ultimately the big jet requests get done since those are the aircraft the majority of the players want to fly (less than 300nm out of small fields that are next to major airports).

10 Likes

That must be the rarest kind of police I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Your right for sure. People need to expand there perspective a little. The Pilatus is the best selling single engine turboprop right now and has been for a while. I think aircraft like this do get over shadowed. Except for the King Air 350 that was recently put up as a feature request by a moderator and I think that’s the only reason why it got so many votes.

4 Likes

So true, this feature request will die faster than the time it took for for the creator to write the post, sad but true. Like when Metallica killed Napster and awesome bands like Nickleback disappeared. If players want to fly GA type aircraft, people will have to just spend their money elsewhere on a different platform because you’ll never see it on IF

3 Likes