Pilatus PC-12

I hope you’re right. Have you seen the new PC-24?

1 Like

Ok, that looks incredible. This is my new #1 on the list of GA that should be added.

3 Likes

we don’t need another JEt

1 Like

You are 100% right most people who vote for the big jets dont actually fly in real life it makes me mad that all these people say “I want to be a pilot” but hate GA you aren’t going to start your training in a a320 just saying. to be a pilot you MUST fly GA and to be honest GA is just better. I hope people realize this

3 Likes

I mean just look at this amazing plane

6 Likes

I’m a simple Swiss man. I see a Swiss plane, I vote.

7 Likes

Hahhaahhahahha what more do you need.

2 Likes

I hope they’ll build if they build the 4&5 blade prop version.

1 Like

Yea that would be cool.

1 Like

Thats a nice Video to show of one of my favorit turboprops!

4 Likes

I like the NG cockpit alot more than the old one.

1 Like

Well I do not really care wich one is better. I do like both types. I am fascinated by what is possible with new tech but I can’t deny the charme of the good old gauges xD.

But if the Pilatus does get added to IF there will be most likely only one version of cockpit. Like there is only one version in the dc10/md11 and the different versions of the c130.

1 Like

it would be great if this plane were added :))

2 Likes

Yes absolutely. Even though they are very popular, in the real world planes like the king air for example do get more attention.

So the pc12 would kinda be a underdog even though it is so popular 😅😂

I mean just imagine flying this nice high performance turboprop around the Caribbean with its blue turquoise water and small islands or around the Mediterranean Sea.

2 Likes

Yea it would be great if both were added.

3 Likes

I hope the devs decide to add this and the King Air because we only have 5 GA aircraft and like 20 or more airliners.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I said earlier in the post. I like the big jets but I think we need more diverse aircraft like the Pilatus or the twin otter, even some more Gulfstream jets would be cool.

2 Likes

Absolutly coorect. And out out of those 5 GA aircrafts you can only really use 4 and if you want at least some quality its down to a Single one (cirrus sr22T)

True. I would love to see any Kind of GA. of course i do have favorites (a nice turboprop or a nice bizzjet)

@Jordan_ yes i do like the Gulfstreams but some people mentioned that gulfstream has not given any licenses for a sim model.

2 Likes

Extra-300. 😀. We need aerobatics. Sorry to bring it up again.

2 Likes

What really needs to happen is 3rd party developers if any need to make aircraft that’s where the market is.

2 Likes