Pilatus PC-12

I think the PC-12 would be a great addition to If ! It’s such a beautiful turboprop

37 Likes

When making a feature request please add a picture

86 Likes

I support this! :)

2 Likes

Had one in the shop yesterday beautiful plane.

36 Likes

Only one photo per feature request please.

2 Likes

I support this, looks great.

1 Like

Beautiful photo!

1 Like

He didn’t put up those photos.

4 Likes

good looking plane!

Very beatiful aircraft. 👍👌

1 Like

Holy crap I love this

2 Likes

I would like to revive this aircraft request. The PC-12 is one of the most versatile and reliable single engine aircraft’s ever built. It has the capability to seat up to 12 people. Powered by a Pratt & Whitney 67P 1200 HP five-blade single engine turbine, It has a maximum cruise speed of 285 knts, a service ceiling of 30,000 feet and a max range of about 1845 nm. It has the capability to land on grass, ice or any unimproved field.

source: http://www.nicholasair.com/fleet/pilatus-pc-12-aircraft/

With Global coming, this aircraft would be an excellent addition for flying difficult approaches such as those through mountainous regions as well as short grass strips, ice, dirt etc as well as enabling us to take advantage of improved terrain with sloped runways in the future. Even better with the new fog rendering which would really limit visibilty making it much more fun and challenging for pilots or for events such as FNF’s, TT’s etc.

The most impressive feature has to be it’s powerful engines for its class allowing for takeoff or landing roll’s of just about 700 feet as well as it’s aerodynamic design allowing for landing speeds of just around 80 knts, around the same club as light GA turboprops.

Have a look at this complete video and be amazed at just the way it taxi’s.

40 Likes

We need this. I see these fly over my house at least three times a day.

3 Likes

what do you think the process is to get a new plane or livery set up in IF? will Laura setup an ad hoc poll and we vote like starving mad hyenas?? or is it more… structured like once every quarter? i would definitely vote for the pilatus 😍

3 Likes

Generally, the more likes a feature request gets the more easily it is noticed by devs and staff. How they wish to take it from there is upto them.

1 Like

I’ve been in a PC-12 cos my best friends dad has one. Quite small inside but a great plane nonetheless! Would always want to have one 😉

5 Likes

Best you can buy, gotta have it. Fun to do smaller airport approaches with this one

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful aircraft that’s what why I made this forum request !

3 Likes

The plane actually looks pretty nice, I would love to fly it in IF.

3 Likes

Can we have some votes for this amazing business/party/all-terrain/GA aircraft.

Source: http://www.avbuyer.com/articles/business-aviation-comparative-analysis/pilatus-pc-12-ng-versus-daher-tbm-900/

12 Likes