Pictures That Never Made It

Hello Everyone
Over this past week I’ve been going through some old pictures that I haven’t edited. So I chose some pictures that I have edited that I haven’t shared on here. The two airports these pictures are from are Dallas Fort Worth, Denver International and Kansas City. For a couple of these pictures I tried to make it a little dramatic with the editing. Anyways hope y’all enjoy

Here we have N211UA a United 777-200ER climbing out of DEN heading to Honolulu. This was one of the last flights before our Hawaii service got suspended because of the virus

Here is a Spirit A320 repping the old livery climbing out of DEN heading down to Las Vegas. I personally like this livery a lot better than the banana livery.

United A320 climbing out of DEN heading out west. I love this angle a lot. I wish I had more angles like this.

An American 787 Dreamliner waiting for it’s flight to Chicago O’Hare.

One of AeroMexico’s last flights before there service was suspended. This was an AeroMexico 737-700 in there Chrome Livery climbing out of DEN with the snow capped mountains in the back.

Here was the American 737-800 that took me down to RSW from DFW back in March for spring break.

Here is a Volaris A320 taxiing out to the runway heading down south to Mexico from Denver. (Click for Full image

Here we have a Southwest 737-700 pulling into the gate at MCI after arriving over an hour late from Denver due to thunderstorms in the area. This was my aircraft that was gonna take me back to DEN last year from Kansas City.

Delta A319 taxiing to its gate after arriving from Seattle.

American 737-800 with red tip winglets taxiing at DFW

Equipment: Canon EOS Rebel t4i
Lenses: Canon 75-300mm & Sigma 100-400mm
Editing: Adobe Lightroom Classic

Photography Info

Jetphotos:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/downwind.denver/

As always. Please do not use these without my permission. If you want to use one of them send me a PM or just tell me
Thanks for Viewing!!

61 Likes

Samuel

2 Likes

These are fantastic! I love the AeroMexico photo especially!

1 Like

Awesome photos! I love the Aeromexico 737 and the AA 737’s!

1 Like

S A M U E L

1 Like

SAMUEL

1 Like

Very nice Tyler!

Thank you!!

1 Like

These should have made it imo, great work!

Those photos are beautiful 😊

Thank you!!

Great photos love your editing skills C:

Samuel…?

Nice shots.

Samuel.

1 Like

S A M U E L

Volaris plane @Thunderbolt

lol

Great pics! Keep it up!

1 Like

Pick one.

Choose wisely

1 Like

The most recent one obviously 😜

1 Like

I really like that 787 and the 737 shots that have that “dark” feel to them. Not sure what your technical term is but those two in particular are lovely! ❤️

1 Like

s a m u e l

I sense dramatic in the AA 737 and 787
I know the English is weird; it’s on purpose.