Pictures of the Last Frontier!

1) I was flying Alaska Airlines in a 737-900 during the Seattle Tacoma Flyout event by @Matthew_20204.

2) My route was from Seattle, WA (KSEA) to Juneau, AK (PAJN). I cruised at 33,000 ft, and the flight took 2:35 hours.

3) photos are in chronological (time) order.image image image image image image image image image image

Another thanks to @Matthew_20204 for organizing the event! And enjoy the photos! thanks!

8 Likes

Please limit your photo count to 10. You have 19. Otherwise, great photos!

1 Like

Isn’t space the final frontier? lol

Ok, I’ll add less photos next time. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Space is the final frontier, Alaska is the last frontier. I know, there are a lot!

1 Like

K, why are there so many frontiers? Jeez. lol

No, that means you have to remove 9 of your photos.

1 Like

Ok, sorry!

2 Likes

Sorry to say this but there’s eleven now, please remove one more

Whoops! I did it again! I’ll remove the 11th photo and I’ll be more careful on my next topic.

2 Likes

Hey @Butter_Boi,
Great screenshots! There are some things I’d like you to know for future topics:

1. No HUD, Airport names, or Airplane Boxes should be present. You can make the HUD disappear along with the bottom bar in Settings --> General --> Hide Status Bar (click it) and make the HUD disappear after two seconds.
  2. No Airplane names should be present either.
  3. you can do this by going to Settings --> Live --> Tick off the Airplane Names. For Airport names, go to General, and scroll down to Airport names and turn them off.

These can help make your pictures better, something like this (for example only):

I hope this helps, and as everyone has said, 10 is the limit. Pick the best 10 screenshots and post them onto your main post :).

4 Likes

I was in it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll try that next time I post pictures.

2 Likes

Nice pictures, but why were you cruising at Mach 0.87? That’s too fast for a 739!

Yeah I was cruising too fast… That’s my bad. 😐

1 Like

In addition, please see this ☝🏼

4 Likes