Now that I have completed the next 10 destinations on the challenge, taking the total to 50, I have collected the Top 10 Pictures from all of the flights. All flights were performed on the Expert Server. There will only be 1 picture from each destination. The information above the picture is as follows. “[Number of Route] [Destination] ([From where to where]), [Airline and Aircraft].
- Slovakia (Bratislava - Dublin), Ryanair B737-800 (Featuring @Swithord)
- Alice Springs (Sydney - Hong Kong), Cathay Pacific A350-1000 (Closest aircraft in IF is the A350-900, so this will be used)
- Cayman Islands (Nassau - Grand Cayman), British Airways B777-200ER
- Nashville (Nashville - San Francisco), United Airlines A320
- South Korea (Jeju - Cheongju), Korean Air B737-900
- Saipan (Saipan - Hong Kong), HK Express A320 (Generic due to lack of livery)
- Osaka (Osaka Kansai - Hong Kong), Peach Aviation A320
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Perth - Cocos (Keeling) Islands), Virgin Australia Regional Airlines A320 (Generic due to lack of livery)
- Lucknow (Mumbai - Hong Kong), Cathay Pacific B777-300ER
- Curaçao (Curaçao - Toronto Pearson), WestJet B737-800
Just in case you are curious, you can find the challenge thread here.
You can also find the previous picture thread here.
Which Picture Did You Like The Most?
Which Destination Would You Like To Fly To? (IRL or IF)
- Alice Springs
- Cayman Islands
- South Korea
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- All of the Above