Picture Recreation

Hey guys. As some of you may not have realized, I have had the same profile picture since when I joined, and while doing some patterns at KNEW, I decided to recreate it. This original came from after my first O Flight with CAP in September 2018. At the time of the picture being taken, we were parked at the FBO.

Server: Casual
Aircraft: C172

Original:

New:

Please let me know how I did!

25 Likes

I mean, it’s good for the Infinite Flight way! We are just missing AI aircraft or other pilots in those aircrafts in the background, also we need 3d buildings and greenery! :D

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s also some stuff about the CAP livery that FDS missed. Like the “UNITED STATES AIRFORCE AUXILIARY” on the tail.

3 Likes

Nice photoshop! I love the CAP livery IRL and in IF.

1 Like

Lol it’s not a photoshop. Does it look that good?

2 Likes

That’s cool, it looks the same as in real life for sure!

2 Likes

Sorry; I was just looking at a photoshop thing 😂

It’s a great recreation!

1 Like

@anon38496261 also, if you can see it between those to groups of trees in the background, there is a bridge in the approach to path.

2 Likes

Maybe you could’ve had some friends spawn in a Cessna Citation X to make the picture even better!

3 Likes

If you had some IFC members, in other aircraft, it would’ve been even better, I’m up for a Photoshoot if you want to do one sometime. But nevertheless, you still did an awesome job at that recreation!

Just an idea: maybe you could turn this into a series of photos?

2 Likes

@Butter_Boi I saw a topic like that before. The mods closed it because they didn’t want a thread like that.

2 Likes

The stripes on the IF livery should be down lower

Yeah, the IF livery is missing some stuff. I’ll probably create a feature request on all the details that must be added.

That is really cool! 😎

There are some differences, but that’s pretty cool!

@Mr-plane-guy1 Added some clouds to the new picture!

1 Like

Nice recreation.

2 Likes

Lovely recreation, I might try this one day.

3 Likes