PIA New EuroWhite Livery Boeing 777-200ER

The Pakistani National Carrier has decided to change their livery on all their fleet!
There was an experimental Markhor Livery but that failed badly! So they launched a new one!
The new livery features an All white Fueselage with only PIA written on it and a Pakistani Flag on the Tail!
The Livery was first applied on the newly acquired Boeing 777-300ER (AP-BMS) previously owned by Air Austral as (F-OSYD).
It was then applied on the famous WorldLiner Boeing 777-200LR (AP-BGZ) the same plane which made the record of flying from HongKong to London over Pacific Ocean.
It was applied on the Boeing 777-200ER (AP-BGJ) not even a month ago.
It has just been applied on the Airbus A320-200(AP-BLW).
Giving a really fresh look to all the airplanes,
It is requested to the Developers to please add this Livery in the Game as it would be a great add to the PIA liveries in the game

Credits: https://twitter.com/historyofpia1/status/1009826168290381824

Sorry but that Markhor Livery has been cancelled
The Euro White Livery is the newest one
It is official
Please check again!
It rolled out on the A320 today
And on the 777-200ER a few weeks ago!

Take this debate to PM please @MohibDiyal24 @Daniel14

2 Likes

Nope
Itโ€™s has been stripped off the A320 on which it was applied on and it was cancelled by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, so that Livery is no more!

1 Like

By the way, itโ€™s got my vote.

1 Like

You created four feature requests today all for this livery on different aircraft. You really must be fan for this airline.

1 Like

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am a Pakistani so I really need it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Do vote on others too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

I think itโ€™s safe to say that you really hate PIA. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Great Request but next time you maybe shouldnโ€™t post 4 features request all at once in one day.

My advice would be to take a look at the rules for the Features Category so that you donโ€™t do the same mistake again in the future :)

The livery is fresh and beautiful, i would love to see the new livery in IF someday but posting as many requests as you did today may result in closure of some, idk itโ€™s up the moderators, although you kinda broke one of the rulesโ€ฆ

1 Like

Sorry forgot about the rule!

1 Like

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ extremely! Hate it so much that I donโ€™t wanna fly on it ever again and I will never upload a video or picture of the airline ever!๐Ÿ˜‚ not really๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.