PIA Aircraft missing in IF

I know this sounds crazy, but I swear I flew a PIA aircraft the other day in the A320 family. And when I couldn’t find it today, I went to the Livery database. It says there’s only the Triple 7 and the DC-10. Am I crazy or did they a livery? I know this kind of sounds stupid but I can almost swear I flew one.

1 Like

This was never in the sim I’m afraid. Here’s a request that’s still open on it.

2 Likes

There hasn’t been a PIA Livery for the a320 family :)

1 Like

Okay well I’m just crazy then.

1 Like

The current PIA liveries are the DC-10, 747-200, and 777

3 Likes

I’m hoping they have added the livery for the new 777-200!

1 Like

Yeah that would be sweet. I’m hoping in this next week

1 Like

@Tyler_Barley Just go vote. No need for a topic. What was the point of this?

2 Likes

I feel reading the post lays out quite clearly the point of it

2 Likes

I think he was just asking if there was a PIA livery for the A320. And was wondering if it was in the game or not.

1 Like

First off, I don’t know why you replied that, because it contains minimal help and is rude, and shows you haven’t read or understood the topic. He thought there was one, not requesting one.

Anyways, @Tyler_Barley Contact a mod. That one is quite old and had minimal support so you can probably remake it.

2 Likes

Thank you, yeah I got my answer. I don’t know why I thought I remembered there being an A320 PIA plane but I thought maybe it was removed out of respect for the crash the other day. That being said I was wrong though thank you

2 Likes

I’m not being rude. I read the topic. I just meant that if there’s a request, he can vote. If the livery isn’t in game, then it isn’t in there 🤷‍♂️

Sorry if it came off as rude.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, we all forget and make mistakes sometimes. It’s a good thing we’re all here to represent our voice and make feature requests for things to be added in.

2 Likes

You’re good. You probably were thinking a different livery was the PIA livery, maybe one that was quite similar. Maybe they will add it someday?

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. Obviously I’m aware that if it’s not there it’s not there, but I asked because as stated above, I thought possibly they had temporarily removed it out of respect for the Pakistan International Airlines crash the day

3 Likes

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I don’t think there was one.

I do think there is the Saudia livery, which is similar

2 Likes

I saw it too some point last year-

If you want to see it in the Sim Go vote for it!