Pakistan International Airlines A320 crashed onto houses on approach into Karachi.
This is a developing story
What we know?
- Aircraft was a 15.7 year old A320-200, registration AP-BLD, flight number PK8308
- Plane was doing a scheduled flight between Lahore and Karachi.
- Flightradar only captured a few seconds after takeoff from Lahore.
- Possible passengers list The scans of that list were posted multiple times.
Possiblecrash site - Jinnah Garden. Traffic also seems to suggest so.
- Possible transmissions before crash suggest that the might have lost both engines - @Maxim
- 6 survivors, 4 of them are stable - province health minister. Please note that these are survivors from the plane and ground combined.
- Statements list - @Hamza.N
Everything that isn’t confirmed by pakistani officials or photo/video will be labeled as possible information to avoid fake news.