PHX opens a few more flights

My favorite airport finally starting to resume some flights

2 Likes

Hey, that’s nice to hear! Next time, you can post things like this in the topic below. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Well then you have to go to the bottom and get no views, and this picture is not a Flightradar24 finding I’m just showing it for something to look at

2 Likes

Trust me, people check out that thread every day when they wake up. People are interested in what you find. There is no need to create a topic for this, as it clogs up the IFC

Hey there! Refer to the post below under the rules section specifically number 1 with new schedule changes which goes under the resuming of these flights.

1 Like

Why would there be a community if you couldn’t post things in a new section

I wouldn’t call this a new section… if you really want to discuss, just take it into a DM

1 Like

There are topics for certain things so it doesn’t clutter the forum. It’s all organized in one established topic so people don’t share the same nature of stuff over and over again.

1 Like

I will just create a section for USA only flight radar 24 findings

Flightradar24 findings is for the entire world

2 Likes

I know that, but if there is people like me the don’t want to look through 1000+ post to find things for USA FlightRadar stuff

This is more suitable for a private message conversation instead of this thread as we’re veering off topic. 😊

2 Likes

Was Phoenix not already seeing these flights weeks ago? I think those destinations were continuously served by those airlines from PHX, aside from SJD which might be a recent resumption?

No flights from my hometown to phoenix yet ;0(

1 Like

Please post here.