Photos From Sky #2 | KIAH-KSEA

Hello! I am going to share some more photos with you today! I flew from IAH-SEA onboard United’s very beautiful 737-900ER. Here they are

The USA is so pretty from the sky!

image image
United’s livery is so beautiful on the 737. Such an amazing design.

Does anyone know what this is? Is it a river? Canyon? It was close to Denver.

image image
Beautiful scenery in the northwest! Do you see the special landmark of the USA? Delta has a hub there ;)

Inching closer to Seattle. You can see the end of the desert terrain here.

image image
Final approach took me right next to a mountain! I can’t remember if this is Mt.Hood or a different one, someone please let me know

As the sun sets, our plane touches down in Seattle. You can see the fog off in the distance, Seattle is a truly beautiful place to fly to!

Thanks for looking at my photos!

13 Likes

Nice pictures, bro! I’m pretty sure that mountain was Mt. Rainer. I definetly agree, though. The Unitedy livery is probably one of the nicest liveries on the B739. Especially with those winglets.
Nice pictures!

4 Likes

Thanks! The United Livery really is amazing!

Awesome pictures! As stated above, it was Mount Rainer. It’s an amazing approach. Sea-Tac is coming to be my favorite airport in Infinite Flight! Mount Hood is in Portland. Another amazing United route would be KSEA-KDEN. It’s breathtaking! You feel you are flying over mountains the whole time and the departure out of SEA is amazing. What can beat descending to a high altitude airport over the Rockies? 😜 Anyways. Amazing pictures! Keep it up!

3 Likes

Also try KSEA-PANC or PAJN, some of the best scenery you can see with the northern rockies

2 Likes

I will so try that, I really want to!

@Brayden_McNeal the departure is awesome with the mountains!

1 Like

I initially thought that the first picture was a RW photo, but then I saw that it was from IF. You did get some great pictures with amazing scenery to back it up. This just goes to show how far IF has come and how incredibly good shots we can get without any kind of editing ;)

1 Like

Yeah there is nothing better then seeing the usa from the sky

1 Like